Moyes on January transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, what you up to? Got anything good planned?

Take it that whatever it is will be over by Jan 31st when we might actually sign someone.

Yeah, my birthday and hopefully another trip to watch Everton. With van der Vaart in our team around that time.

I know one of them is for definate, the other one a possibillity and the third one probably a dream ending up broken.:p

Maybe Moyes has been told Kirkby is getting the nod and the banks have subbed the club a few quid on the strength of this? Or maybe he's selling Rodwell to fund the incoming players?

Apparently what's happened is the Kirkby decision has been leaked early to certain people at Everton and they've managed to secure some funding based on that going ahead. Moyes will then be given some of the potential investment for Kirkby in the Jan window.

I reckon there's enough secured from the banks on the strength of Kirkby for a couple of world class players, an extra wing for Chateau Kenwright and a pool party round Barrymore's gaff. January's going to be mental.

I reckon there's enough secured from the banks on the strength of Kirkby for a couple of world class players, an extra wing for Chateau Kenwright and a pool party round Barrymore's gaff. January's going to be mental.

Anyone joining me gatecrashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.