Who was the MOTM vs Spurs

• Tim Howard

Votes: 163 87.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Rose .. nullified our right side & attacked us well ... would have like to have seen Del Boy have a good run against him though.

Reactions: Jxg
And here I was thinking from an earlier post a couple days ago that Howard was useless and past it!

And here I was thinking from an earlier post a couple days ago that Howard was useless and past it!

Nothing spectacular or extaordinary to be fair. Routine saves, mostly with his legs, that he should be making.

Not MOTM because he excelled but was arguably the only player who did his job properly.

See the thing is how many times do we say that about our keeper? The great keepers pull of a few match of the day performances every season. Howard does it once every 5 seasons. We need a top quality keeper as much as this elusive number 10 if we want to break that 4 once and for all. Great keepers get you a lot more points. Than just good/ok ones.

Tim certainly, although I want to personally thank Harry Kane for plunking it right into Tim's feet on that break away.

I thought Naismith turned the tide when pressure was building on the defence
It was a brief appearance but it changed the tide
Howard had a good game but I thought Snidey Naismith gave us a new dimension
he's a great pro for stuff like that is Naismith, understands the rhythm of the game, gets under people's skin, can be a proper snide, he knows how the game should be played. UNderrated by many

Status
Not open for further replies.