Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fellaini

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cahill

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny can we just add Bill's M.o.M to Howard after each match to save him the trouble?lol

Howard really hasn't been my MoM too often this year but I felt that he did extremely well today and would have kept a clean sheet if not for a crap penalty.

Hibbert did very well today though as did Baines.

He done alright but to say he prevented the score from being 5-0 is massively unjust to the defence.

Oh, and we had 6 shots...

Doesn't mean van der Saar had a blinder.

OFF TOPIC like but that's beginning to piss me off the whole "he's beat the clean sheet record". Yeah, good stuff but its not like he's had to make a save for fooking ages. I cant remember a game he did make a decent save for aaaages.

Van-der saar is a good keeper, but like he's no buffon or casillas. It has been very easy for him, i mean you could put most premier league keepers behind that defence and they could have done the same...

Took a pen to beat us. I was sat there in Remedy in Fallowfield (Bar XS if anyone knows it) and there were two man U shirted fans who were sat in the pub, not drinking!!

I embarrassed one into getting a drink, then the other fella got one when his mate turned up with some cash. lollollol

Not too bothered about being beaten by a penalty. They weren't good enough to beat us in open play, were they?

Howard for me.

I'm sure the last 2 goals he conceded must of been on his mind tonight but he dealt with everything thrown at him safe and securely. Put some good punches in as well to clear dangerous crosses.

If people can **** him off "mistakes" like Van Persies and Gerrards goals then he should recieve praise for his saves yesterday, especially the one from Park.

For the 3rd time in 4 games, iv gone with Baines. Was superb last night, crossing was a bit off. But going forward gives us another option.

Special word for Hibbert who is playing like an world class full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.