Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Gibson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lennon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough on jags but it was Galloway for me. Could easily be excused for just doing the very basics but is looking to make things happen and read trouble all the time.
Del, Rom and Kone will steal headlines but Galloway kept us in this. Going to be something to see him and Stones swatting away attacks with contempt

Going to be something to see him and Stones swatting away attacks with contempt
fingers-crossed.gif

Deulofeu for his creativity although Galloway was also fantastic.

Apart from the goal Jags had a good game and with all the changes to the backline it couldn't have been easy marshalling them.

Ross kept on trying which was good to see, that miss would have put him back in his shell last year. Rom drifts in and out of games but wjen he enters beast mode is brilliant.

Geri for me. Sitting here thinking how the frig did we win that, then it occurred to me that's how the red [Poor language removed] fans must feel after every game.

this.

The kid was superb tonight.

Hard enough to get one, but to have two in Galloway and Stones really is something special.

I've been a big critic of Boberto but no one can say he hasn't got an eye for a quality defender because he was first in line for Stones whilst at Wigan and he picked up Galloway early doors.

Here's hoping Holgate is another one. Arsenal have done this for years ( pick up other teams best young players ) and in turn what it does is create good competition with the local lads who strive to make the grade ( as seen by Browning who I thought was excellent tonight and Berahino didn't have a sniff when one on one against Browning )

All bodes well.

Gibson mate?
How so?

Perhaps not so much man of the match but in terms of importance for the result. I just feel the whole team opens up when he's on the pitch. Deulofeu knows he's getting a good early ball, the forwards look interested as they know he can find them early, the centrebacks look more comfortable getting good balls back off him to them in time and space. Think he could be such a huge player for us if he stays fit.

Just spare a thought for all our supporters heading back up the M6, delirious with joy, singing shouting and dreaming of Sunday and the shoite.......................................lucky lucky buggers beats a home win hands down and acts like a drug for future games. Brian Clough once described our kids as the best behaved, most passionate bunch he'd ever seen.................he was right. Well in all of them enjoy the heavenly trip home and get back ready for Sunday;)

Gerry the merry winger all day!! I'm so psyched to see him hopefully sex up a Liverpool side in need of w good kicking!!

I went for Gerald even though I thought I would be going against the Lukaku grain.

Those crosses are just fabulous and invite someone to knock them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.