Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Barkley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cleverley'

Votes: 45 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really there should be a match fixing enquiry we were that bad in the first half today. Second half we were alright but they were still better even though we technically won the second half!

Jags and Lukaku did much better in the second half but the only player not to have a poor game for us was Howard.
Is that why someone gave him 4/10 in the initial thread Doug? T B H TH never looked fit, still like Dracula to me scared of crosses first two bals were in his six yard box - he was stuck on his line like glue Doug!

Is that why someone gave him 4/10 in the initial thread Doug? T B H TH never looked fit, still like Dracula to me scared of crosses first two bals were in his six yard box - he was stuck on his line like glue Doug!

Not sure what you mean Joey with the 4 thing or his fitness? And no keeper would have came for those crosses pal.

He not perfect but today he's the only one who didn't drop a few major clangers or look well below par. All in all they were mostly crap except Howard.

Naisy (the Scottish Messi/ messy Scot) for me. The entertainment value he provides guarantees him MOTM every game he plays. Fortunately, the manager has a similar sense of humour so Naisy gets to play a lot. Only Aiden approaches Naisy's talents.

Really there should be a match fixing enquiry we were that bad in the first half today. Second half we were alright but they were still better even though we technically won the second half!

I actually said that to my missus mate, I said I swear from watching the 1st half the players doing their utmost to throw the game. The errors were that basic, that shocking and almost so obvious that was what crossed my mind. Absolutely disgraceful 1st half performance, a real embarrassment to the shirt and not acceptable to put in 5% effort in front of another amazing away following.

Not sure what you mean Joey with the 4 thing or his fitness? And no keeper would have came for those crosses pal.

He not perfect but today he's the only one who didn't drop a few major clangers or look well below par. All in all they were mostly crap except Howard.
Doug TH was limping last week v Unt towards the last 15 mins it looked like his calf problem again - today he could hardly kick the ball over the half way line as far as I am concerned any cross in a keepers 6 yard box has to attempt to punch it or catch it he did neither on both of the first two goals - both crosses, he was more busy claiming for an infringement on the 2nd cross from the corner he took his eye of the cross, He is to static on his line for me, but you are right they were all crap today apart from Clattenberg who had his best refereeing session for us ever!
I am not blaming him for the defeat as 3-2 for them flattered us a woeful performance, If TH was injured then Robles should have played imo
He had no chance with the 3rd goal by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.