Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Naismith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Distin

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkley and Lukaku were so bad they shouldn't even be an option in the poll.

John Stones for me.

Stones by a country mile. Galloway was good too especially given his lack of EPL experience. Made a few mistakes and took a couple of wrong options but given that it's his second game he did very well.
Honourable mentions to Besic and Distin who showed more energy as subs than most of the team did for the entire game.
Coleman was very quiet and I think Mirallas definitely killed off any chance of going to Spurs.

Can I ask for IP bans for whoever voted for Osman and Howard please.

Osman had a brilliant game yesterday, I don't need to explain why because anyone who knows football will have noticed too, anyone else I'm not bothered about tbh. The default option to slag him off for some cheap, ill-informed kudos is getting a bit tedious now.

Osman had a brilliant game yesterday, I don't need to explain why because anyone who knows football will have noticed too, anyone else I'm not bothered about tbh. The default option to [Poor language removed] him off for some cheap, ill-informed kudos is getting a bit tedious now.
Osman was the only one yesterday who seemed able to get himself into areas of space. A great footballing brain.

Reactions: Sy-
besic with a timely return to form to remind us all how much better than barry he is, and how clueless our baldy manager is
Just watching the Three Queens doing their turning manoeuvres on the Mersey -- reminded me of Barry doing his turning manoeuvres in our midfield........

John Stones with honourable mentions to Ossie and Galloway for his second half performance. Coleman has been poor for a while and has had Lennon helping him out recently. Barkley is currently a waste of a shirt and needs to be looked at in the summer by the coaching staff to see if they can reinvigorate him.

Reactions: Sy-

Status
Not open for further replies.