Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Cleverley

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Osman

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have done a side who were knackered from extra time in a cup game this week.

When you create that many chances its criminal to end the game with northing to show for it.

We were lucky not to get done on the break a few times but for me we looked unbalanced 2nd half and we were so dull in the g final third of the pitch. We are still moving the ball to slowly and side to side which allowed WBA defence to set up as a wall.

Strange one this.

I have voted Lennon MOTM......but I remain convinced he should never have started the game.

Leastways not wide right.

We all knew Pulis would park the bus....so we needed the skill and guile of Del out there rather than Lennon's industry.

He had a cracking first half, though :)

Good first half, apart from switching off for their goal, but we lost confidence in the second half. Lennon MOTM, particularly in the first 45 mins he was causing Chester all sorts of problems.

Barry was good as was Ross apart from his finishing.

Rom had unusually poor game.

Rom is nowhere near as effective when Del isn't playing.

Lennon put in a great work rate so RM subs him??????
With Kone who instead of helping Rom marked by three defenders, he sits on the left wing , and contributed nothing?

....I appreciate the shift Lennon put in but for me it's about creation. i agree about Kone not offering an alternative, he's hardly got a record of making a difference for us ever. Deulofeu is different, he might be frustrating but he makes things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.