MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when MOTD went to ITV. Been turd ever since then, this isn't a " plucky little Everton" thing either. It's just total balls.

they went straight back to talking about Spurs.
"Martinez has given them a belief and got them playing differently, thats what Tim Sherwood has to do........"

end of our analysis.

That was it. ****ing annoyed me. Keown looked a bit pissed off as well. Not cos he played for us, (hes a Gooner anyrate), but it was like, "wtf happened there?"

was kopite Murphy, the tawt would talk about anyone but us, christ knows what they found to say about Arse v Chelsea for so long but they debated that for about double the length of our game + chat.

it's pretty simple really, go onto evertonfc.com and watch the extended highlights.

all you have to do is create a free account, don't have to listen to ex-robot wars commentators or anything like that.

Just shown Sharpy's goal v Liverpool '84.

Is that compo for us getting mugged today?

Coz it didn't wash with me.

The highlights on MOTD tonight made us look better than we actually were and the pundits agreed that Marriner had a shocker.

The highlights on MOTD tonight made us look better than we actually were and the pundits agreed that Marriner had a shocker.

tumblr_ljq77svYwA1qavmeoo1_500.gif

Perhaps, but at least they highlighted the injustices.

They can highlight them all they want ,but City will still get a homer every other week and nothing will change. The same as the rest of the sky 4 plus the RS.

If some semi illiterate bell on MOTD labels AJ or Barkley as a diver though.....

And just to cheer us all up a bit.
http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manage...l/a795619?ref=wealth_manager_all_stories_list

Match of the Day pundits face £4.5m tax avoidance bill
Two Match of the Day Pundits have been accused of investing in a tax avoidance scheme and face a £4.5 million bill.

Danny Murphy, former England, Tottenham and Liverpool footballer, has been ordered to pay a £2.5 million tax bill after investing in two Ingenious schemes in 2005.

Meanwhile Martin Keown, former Arsenal defender, is understood to have paid over £2 million to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) according to the Times. He confirmed he received a ‘retrospective tax bill’ over his Ingenious investment but denied the £2 million figure was accurate.

Hurray, I can watch a highlights show without crying again. I feel sorry for those who avoided MOTD because of Alan Shearer and put on Goals on Sunday instead

Status
Not open for further replies.