MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTD is an effin' joke. They can all [Poor language removed] off.

They put us on last just to infuriate us bluenoses. Then they struggle to string two words together about us, whilst waxing lyrical about the opposition we just played.

It does my head in. And I refuse to watch it anymore.

Till Boxing night that is anyhow. (I'm an effin glutton for punishment)

So so so infuriating. Their game was the most boring one, ours even had a goal FFS. Also how embarrassing and unbeleivable is it that they were wearing shirts of luis suarez. I'm sorry but what kind of example is that setting to their younger fans, standing behind someone charged of racism. It's pathetic and I'm wondering why nothing has been said about it in the media

So so so infuriating. Their game was the most boring one, ours even had a goal FFS. Also how embarrassing and unbeleivable is it that they were wearing shirts of luis suarez. I'm sorry but what kind of example is that setting to their younger fans, standing behind someone charged of racism. It's pathetic and I'm wondering why nothing has been said about it in the media

Because the media are scared of a **** storm from the kopites, you know they'd have a march about it down oakfield road.

Because the media are scared of a **** storm from the kopites, you know they'd have a march about it down oakfield road.

The whole thing regarding the luis suarez charge has made me furious. Regardless that their the RS, they should not be publicy coming out with unyielding support for him. They're implying their behind no matter what the verdict is. O-U-T-R-A-G-E-O-U-S

1. Spurs/Wolves, 2. Man U/Bolton, 3. B'burn/Ful, 4. Chel/Sund, 5. WBA/Nor, 6. Villa/Eve, 7. Liv/Stoke. is the ordser as i know how much we all want to wait to see everton again lol-the order was done within 10 minutes of them finishing which is fast for motd

Status
Not open for further replies.