Most disliked Everton players XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Mcmahon, Nicky judas Barmby, But most off all David burrows , Still cant believe we let Cottee go in a deal to bring the kopite pxxxk to the club.

Barkley …. Both versions !
The one that slithered off to Chelsea and the one arriving on a free next week because we can’t get deals done and BK “brings a blue home “

Gerrard
Xavier
Phelan
Keane
Bilic
Davies (Tom)
Delph
Davies (Simon)
Drenthe
Rondon
Barmby

Honourable mentions to - Mina, Radzinski, Schneiderlin, Niasse, Beattie and probably about a dozen more.

Unbelievable we reached page 6 before Mark Hughes was mentioned. He sits unchallenged at the top of the list.

Hated him before we signed him,
was disgusted when we did sign him.

Quite a few seem to think that poor quality players are a reason to hate them. I don't see it that way, hatred needs to be reserved for those with poor character who show little respect for Everton as a player or once they leave.

Barmby. 'nuff said.

Keown. Needs thumb screws before he admits playing fur Everton.

Barkley. Colluded with Chelsea and cost us serious money to sit out his injury.

Gordon. A jumped up little toerag who'd achieved next to nothing essentially going on strike to get his move.
I'm desperate fir his career to nosedive.

Dia Davies
David Borrows
Hintchcliff
Glen keeley
Slaves Bilic
Mcmahon
Van der meyde
Nyarko
Collins
Belfitt
Barmby
Subs tony thomas , Brett Angell, Henry Newton, darracott
Last two because as a kid they used to wind me up.
Lawson
Tiger Mclauglin

Can’t think of a keeper, not in my lifetime anyway that I’ve actually hated. I don’t hate players just for being crap. That’s the owners fault for signing them.

But players I’ve actually hated - barmby, Williams, Barkley, Gordon, delph, gosling, lookman, schneiderlin.

Basically anyone who acted as if they were too good or bigger than the club.

Holgate, but I don’t actually hate him. Just hate seeing him on screen when we are having a crap match and he is chewing his gum and acting hard. Just gets under my skin.

Mimms in goal.
Bilic, Hibbert and Mykolenko in defence.
Midfield is tough to narrow down as there are so many gash players but I would have 5 in there:
Bolasie, Pembridge, Gemmil, Gibson and Delph.
Upfront Maupay and Stuart Barlow.

Can’t think of a keeper, not in my lifetime anyway that I’ve actually hated. I don’t hate players just for being crap. That’s the owners fault for signing them.

But players I’ve actually hated - barmby, Williams, Barkley, Gordon, delph, gosling, lookman, schneiderlin.
Gosling? What's he done to get you get up? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.