Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its fair to say that nobody is ITK anymore, Everton are a closed shop. The media picks up what we want them to through drip feeding them titbits, that's all nowadays. Nobody saw Moshiri coming and thought it'd be the Yanks, and nothing has changed since he's been here. Nobody knows anything unless Mosh wants them to.
It's true this but there are people who think they are ITK and try and pass themselves off as being so, when in reality things can change so quickly they don't actually know anything. Why people fall for it I don't know.

I've got a good contact who knows nobody at Everton but does not people at the council and Peel. He told me ages ago about what was going on with the docks but I wouldn't be stupid enough to pass myself off as ITK because I'm not, but he is.

Real ITK people don't post on places like this and twitter or they would soon be found out and lose the trust of the people they work with.

It's true this but there are people who think they are ITK and try and pass themselves off as being so, when in reality things can change so quickly they don't actually know anything. Why people fall for it I don't know.

I've got a good contact who knows nobody at Everton but does not people at the council and Peel. He told me ages ago about what was going on with the docks but I wouldn't be stupid enough to pass myself off as ITK because I'm not, but he is.

Real ITK people don't post on places like this and twitter or they would soon be found out and lose the trust of the people they work with.

Spot on, far too much to lose vs what, the potential respect of people they don't know on the internet? Can't see anyone itk doing it.

On the "ITK" thing I find the outrage and getting things 'wrong' so stupid.

For one you're the one who is allowed to choose to believe it or not. Someone like esk why would he need to lie? Truth is he doesn't. He just passes on what he hears.

Transfers are the hardest thing to get "right" in the world because something that is nailed on one minute, a hour later circumstances change.

Hart, he was meant to sign he had agreed the loan deal so had we, koeman wanted to meet Hart's people and after that koeman changed his mind.

Witsel, he agreed terms with us and then decided it wasn't for him. He also did this with juventus and suddenly ended up in China.

There's loads of similar stuff like that with regards to everton but things change so quickly that when someone respected says weve "signed" someone its usually the personal terms that agreed..after thay a number of things can complicate a deal.

So all I'd say is just trust who you want but always take it as a deal is close, but not done.

Just don't get yourself in a fume at them for passing on stuff, its stupid they aren't trying to wind you up.

So basically, you're saying @Moomin is sound ?

So we can label you as KaITK = Knows an ITK.

In your new capacity as a KaITK - is the stadium on the docks a done deal? and has Schneiderlin moved onto medical number 35 yet?

KaITK doesn't really flow when saying or typing it so do you think it would be better to call you a KITKAT?

So we can label you as KaITK = Knows an ITK.

In your new capacity as a KaITK - is the stadium on the docks a done deal? and has Schneiderlin moved onto medical number 35 yet?

KaITK doesn't really flow when saying or typing it so do you think it would be better to call you a KITKAT?

No its off and we're going to Stonebridge!

Internet 'ITKs' post the rubbish they do because they crave attention and it makes them feel important for 5 minutes.

None of them know anything. Our business is conducted behind closed doors. There is no way Mosh tells some lad who washes the training bibs who we're signing and at what stage it's at in the dealings.

I said it before and will say it again - I genuinely like Esk but he made himself look silly in the summer and now he's gone back for a second helpings.

If someone who wasn't a moderator was posting pure speculation every day and treating as fact then surely they would get a warning, maybe even a ban?

You must have have had very good eyesight, Logie.

The match was at Wembley :pint2:

I'm just sayin'

:p
The Argentine match was at Hillsborough, I was behind our old friend "the Rusian linesman" but only having one lamp, I could be wrong, but no I'm not Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll.
We sure got pissed that weekend.
At Wembley just clarify for the final.
Feel like a drink just thinking about it

Last edited:
Apparently the deal is OFF now because Man U wanted a decision by last night. All over twitter at the moment.

It's typical of us that - if it's true.

Internet 'ITKs' post the rubbish they do because they crave attention and it makes them feel important for 5 minutes.

None of them know anything. Our business is conducted behind closed doors. There is no way Mosh tells some lad who washes the training bibs who we're signing and at what stage it's at in the dealings.

I said it before and will say it again - I genuinely like Esk but he made himself look silly in the summer and now he's gone back for a second helpings.

If someone who wasn't a moderator was posting pure speculation every day and treating as fact then surely they would get a warning, maybe even a ban?

Report him. That's what you usually do isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.