Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiziro

Player Valuation: £25m
Looks like this one is edging closer - and is being universally accepted as a good signing. Was superb for Koeman at Southampton and imo would be excellent next to Gueye, or a good replacement for when he goes off to AFCON.

Welcome Sniderman.

....what happened to leaving it to GOT to set up separate threads on individual players. As posters, I think it's up to us to ensure good housekeeping. Not sure why folk like opening threads when discussion is already taking place elsewhere.

Reactions: kev

Looks more and more likely he is coming here. Would be a great signing and he is exactly who we need. He is a fantastic box to box midfielder. No-one will cover more ground then him in a game (well except of you know who!). He'll make interceptions and start off attacks anywhere on the pitch. He can be the leading tackler and interceptor in any game. He is a great passer of the ball. Freakishly fit. Great reader of the game. Can play a beautiful long ball. Is not afraid to go into a tackle when needed. Always calm, adding balance to his team. The only thing he won't do is score many goals. He was a fantastic player in Southampton's central pairing with Wanyama under Koeman, so is a perfect player to introduce into a team in the mid of the season. I have really high hopes for Morgan to create something similar with Gana here. Schneiderlin would sit a little bit deeper than Gana, who would be allowed to play even more all over the pitch to crush opponents. Or James McCarthy in a backup role especially during AFCON. I really think we can't expect to make a better signing this January than Schneiderlin. Fingers crossed Morgan is here soon.

I got so bore and annoyed of us signing players that we didnt actually sign last summer etc,and in the past,that i am only to believe them when they have signed,got my hopes up etc,then bored when it didnt happen when we were supposedly signing the same players for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.