2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was never given a chance by the fans. Thanks Morgan you were far better than we deserved.
Ahh cmon mate he was loved when he joined, when he was actually trying and being consistent. He downed tools when things got tough, got sent home from training with Kev for being a gobshite, hardly going to be loved after that is he? You add onto t hat some of the dreadful performances, I don't know how you can say he wasn't given a chance?

Ahh cmon mate he was loved when he joined, when he was actually trying and being consistent. He downed tools when things got tough, got sent home from training with Kev for being a gobshite, hardly going to be loved after that is he? You add onto t hat some of the dreadful performances, I don't know how you can say he wasn't given a chance?
Remember that goal he scored in the Derby? Can’t believe that’s being downplayed by so many on here.

Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has completed a transfer to French club Nice for an undisclosed fee.

Former Southampton player Schneiderlin, 30, joined Everton from Manchester United in January 2017.

The Frenchman made 88 appearances, 71 from the start, and scored his lone Everton goal against West Bromwich Albion at Goodison Park two months after arriving.

Ligue 1 club Nice, managed by former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira, finished fifth in the French top-flight in 2019/20.

Everton Football Club would like to thank Morgan for his service during his time with the Club and wishes him every success for the future.

marilyn-monroe-bye.gif

Wow my prayers are being answered!

Just siggurdson to go and the two absolute carthorse cowards are gone out the club.

Thank you Everton for selling him so quickly , made my year.

Glad he's gone, wasn't our biggest waste of skin but I suppose we can't get them out in ascending order so I'm happy.

Now onto the next one.

Not that many good memories, in fact mostly bad, from someone who Manu realised was poor and laughed their heads off when we bought him. Bye, bye and good riddance. At least we've offload one hope more to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.