2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been banging on about "no mark" pundits who suddenly pop up from under their stones and start spouting their bile, and Bent is one of those who for some reason has taken a dislike to us. I mean, did we ever show him a lack of respect? Maybe it is because we turned him down, I don't know. Is he a WUM in the mould of the King sausage that is Chris Sutton?
Somehow I get a feed from Leeds Utd, possibly because I clicked on a topic on them. That universally renowned forward Noel Whelan seems to have set himself up as an arch critic of our club and does nowt but pick up on us and launches into us. I don't understand it one bit.

Bent was praising DCL to the hilt on Talksport last night saying he should be in the England squad etc.

Can't say I have noticed him singling us out etc but its not like I listen to him religiously either.

Bent was praising DCL to the hilt on Talksport last night saying he should be in the England squad etc.

Can't say I have noticed him singling us out etc but its not like I listen to him religiously either.
Believe me his ugly puss pops up regularly on the Google news feeds usually preceded with a copy and paste headline Ex England Sriker singles out where Everton are going wrong/will be lucky to avoid relegation/will never be the force they thought they were and so on.
From what you're saying it seems he changed his tune like a good many are in the media now we're not such an easy target. And yes I know, my posts really belong in the minor things that make you fume:mad:

I would like him to have a Renaissance in his career I will happily change my mind if he does what he does at 100% conviction in the shirt he wears

Improving immensely that long distance pass to DCL was a pirlo pass. Gomes and scheinderlin as CM please
I’ve been hurt too much to be drawn back in by Morgs. He has like 2 good games and then becomes a whiney stupid fouling crapmonster for the next 2 months. It’s been his thing forever.

Anceloitti is my only hope that it doesn’t happen like that again.

Bit mad this, you'd think Bent had beef with him or something.. lol

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ive-darren-bent-savages-everton-ace-v-palace/
Doubt he saw the match. Reading between the lines it sounds like him and "Delphy" are mates and he's just talking him up. This is my major problem with modern pundits, too many of them are too close to the players and so you don't get analysis, you get propaganda.

Sad to see a few sounding disappointed he has played well again, and unable to give praise to one of our lesser talent players for doing well.

Thing is, I don't think he is a "lesser talent", I think he has talent in abundance. It's his application which puts so many people off him.
Very good game yesterday, looked every bit the player we thought we had signed however given his history I would be far from shocked if he reverts to type soon.
He's earned a start against Arsenal so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.