2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
If we did offer him a contract I'd want to see a 1 yr rolling contract and half his wages offered. But I do think we can get better
Tbh half of me wants him to keep playing ok so he thinks he is getting a new contract just so we can bin him.off at the end of the season
Tbf it's nice atm to not be thinking oh [Poor language removed], schneids is playing, we're going to lose.

Bit mad this, you'd think Bent had beef with him or something.. lol

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ive-darren-bent-savages-everton-ace-v-palace/

Seen this all before. He’ll do just enough to survive being culled in the summer window and then will go back to doing nothing at the start of what season. We should ship him out if there’s any interest whatsoever.

He has been playing much better recently. However , I totally agree with you mate.

He's performed well in the last few games he's played, against that calibre of opposition, but he absolutely must be sold this summer. We could do without Darren Bent's snidey comments, the absolute no-mark!

He has done better, but too far gone to be redeemed in my opinion.
If he can play his way to a transfer in the summer, then its best for all concerned.

He's performed well in the last few games he's played, against that calibre of opposition, but he absolutely must be sold this summer. We could do without Darren Bent's snidey comments, the absolute no-mark!
I have been banging on about "no mark" pundits who suddenly pop up from under their stones and start spouting their bile, and Bent is one of those who for some reason has taken a dislike to us. I mean, did we ever show him a lack of respect? Maybe it is because we turned him down, I don't know. Is he a WUM in the mould of the King sausage that is Chris Sutton?
Somehow I get a feed from Leeds Utd, possibly because I clicked on a topic on them. That universally renowned forward Noel Whelan seems to have set himself up as an arch critic of our club and does nowt but pick up on us and launches into us. I don't understand it one bit.

We already have. They are injured.
Gbamin is as yet, to all intents, unproven better or worse
Gomes's effectiveness and overall longterm future contribution, is yet to be seen, though he does appear to have more go about him than Schneiderlin.
Though Ancelotti may keep him on if he feels he can get a tune out of him as back up.

Disclaimer; I not a fan.

Gbamin is as yet, to all intents, unproven better or worse
Gomes's effectiveness and overall longterm future contribution, is yet to be seen, though he does appear to have more go about him than Schneiderlin.
Though Ancelotti may keep him on if he feels he can get a tune out of him as back up.

Disclaimer; I not a fan.

Same here but you were basically saying its any area that needs addressing, it has been addressed we have just been unfortunate that the players ahead of him have all got injured.

He is only playing because we don't have any other choice really, hopefully he keeps his form up though now.

Status
Not open for further replies.