Morgan Sanson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player we're linked with always seem to be absolutely boss (unless they are signing for someone else, then they're cack) don't ever change GOT. lol

100% though Lou, watch his 2 min youtube vid and he's deffo world class this kid.

Want him, so bad it hurts to not spend 90m on Doucoure just to spite the Pozzo army even more.

Lots of OM supporters bigging him up and hating the idea he could be sold. I want him now, and know nothing about him. French Frank Lampard, I'm reading? Makes me happier than seeing Arsenal supporters offering to drive Iwobi to goodison

Lots of OM supporters bigging him up and hating the idea he could be sold. I want him now, and know nothing about him. French Frank Lampard, I'm reading? Makes me happier than seeing Arsenal supporters offering to drive Iwobi to goodison
Tbf they would hate the idea of losing schneiderlin besic or mccarthy, their squad are poor af

He was rumored awhile back. Good player, really good in France. Numbers are outstanding - tons of attacking actions, likes to dribble, can score from distance, loves the long pass to switch fields, was always on the ball when I saw him play, but I personally hated watching OM so this isn't one even in France, where I watch a ton of matches, that I can say I've watched specifically. He also tracks back, he can tackle a bit, play defense, etc.

In theory, he can do a lot of what Doucoure can do and could possible play just in front of Gbamin and with Gomes in the middle, possibly push Siggy up as a forward option, and allow us to play more of what Silva wants in a 4-3-3.

My question is - is he good enough? I really can't tell if he's big enough, strong enough, fast enough, to really be part of a dominant midfield in the PL. France is one thing, it's a good league, lots of good athletes, makes for good transition to the PL as the styles have some things in common vs. Germany / Italy / Spain IMO, but it's still not the PL. He's not even close to the athlete a Doucoure is. Not saying that's critical, but can he effectively tackle, win battles, play without the ball in the PL. Think his first touch and skill is good enough when we've got it.

Anyways, if the price is right, he might be an interesting pick up. Data analysts will love him, he'll drive the stat heads crazy.

Seriously, to me, you speak of a different game every single time...
'Attacking actions' is he like G.I. Joe or something? Does he have eagle eyes and gripping hands?
Stat heads...play without the ball...it's all a bit too Brass Eye for me this :)

Absolutely embarrassed for some blues that don't know about Sanson or how quality he is. If you don't know look him up or just don't say anything. Makes you look like you know nothing about football outside of Everton.

He will keep Pickford on his toes that's for sure.

Tbf they would hate the idea of losing schneiderlin besic or mccarthy, their squad are poor af
I'm literally trying to be as positive as possible, with the window looming and still needing players. I'm sure brands will sort it.

He will.

He will.

Absolutely embarrassed for some blues that don't know about Sanson or how quality he is. If you don't know look him up or just don't say anything. Makes you look like you know nothing about football outside of Everton.

He will keep Pickford on his toes that's for sure.
Great keeper. Dominant in the air.

Seriously, to me, you speak of a different game every single time...
'Attacking actions' is he like G.I. Joe or something? Does he have eagle eyes and gripping hands?
Stat heads...play without the ball...it's all a bit too Brass Eye for me this :)
I was too hung up on the 's' in defence to follow the rest. Different game different language.

Status
Not open for further replies.