Montirex on official site

Status
Not open for further replies.
My body is a temple these days.

dsc05590.jpg

Are there any nice places in Barrow?
There are loads in Wirral, but you won't find me in any of them. Me and the missus went to some really posh place in Oxton many many years ago.

I ordered steak, it came and it was the size of a postage stamp with a single green bean or something. Cost us like 100 quid for our food, was starving after it.

Swerve those posh places.

Again, a bit embarrassing from the club. I'm genuinely starting to think our club is run by chimps.

If a company asks you nicely to take down a post generally you would in the spirit of cooperation. Might miss out on a sponsor later on down the line else.

Obviously that brand didn't want to put off the RS from buying their clobber which is kind of just sad we have got to this sort of point.

If a company asks you nicely to take down a post generally you would in the spirit of cooperation. Might miss out on a sponsor later on down the line else.

Obviously that brand didn't want to put off the RS from buying their clobber which is kind of just sad we have got to this sort of point.
To do the interview, write it, review it and publish it before checking if there were any conflicts is quite poor. It is still on the website as well , so I'm not sure if it is due to a request to remove it.

Just mentioned it to me lad , he said he's had a few t-shirts off them.
Likes to support the local companies and not the big franchise stuff.
Got lots of Arne gear too.

Good on them.

I work at Nike in Portland. Was in a meeting with one of the top trend designers a few months back, taking us through global strategy etc. no lie there was a slide on just Liverpool titled ‘Scouse Essentials’. About a Scouse uniform, 110s, comfort wear, what it influences, why it’s like that etc. nearly fell off me chair 😂😂
wish they still where 110s ye paying £170 now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.