Monchi DoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he so good anyway? He signed some players for Seville at decent prices? Is that it? Surely there is more out there who can do that?

Not bothered one bit if he comes as don't know enough about him. Everyone calls him a mastermind but Shaun Wallace is a mastermind and I've seen him get beat loads of times on the chase.

Why is he so good anyway? He signed some players for Seville at decent prices? Is that it? Surely there is more out there who can do that?

Not bothered one bit if he comes as don't know enough about him. Everyone calls him a mastermind but Shaun Wallace is a mastermind and I've seen him get beat loads of times on the chase.

Did a bit more than find a few players. There is a list somewhere, cba looking, showing the players he signed over like a 12 year period or something. Impressive.

Did a bit more than find a few players. There is a list somewhere, cba looking, showing the players he signed over like a 12 year period or something. Impressive.

Yes seen that, some absolute top players on there. Not sure ive ever seem as many top starts found by one person.

In his role, will he just rind the players(like a head scout) or do all the dealing financially? Or maybe both?

CIiOygpWoAAHsLA.jpg

Going to PSG and the photo is jarg mate.

Sadly.
Why do a club like PSG need someone like that? They've got so much cash they could just nick some of Messi and Ronaldo's hair and genetically recreate a combination of the two.
Surely their model is - see someone doing really well in a league and offer so much money that said player's club can't refuse!
Not the same as Sevilla (or us) where they need someone who can spot talent at reasonable prices before they cost loads.

He is known for spotting unearthed talent but Sevilla was a great platform for them to get regular football and develop that talent. With the money PSG have they can just go out and buy an established international.

Also, even if they do want him to carry on looking for the next Dani Alves etc, will they be given the chances to develop there? Its a move that doesnt quite make sense to me but I suppose if Emery goes there and he's getting £££ he may not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.