2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
….Kean, ha, ha. He’s really not very good and he’s pretty much wanted to go since he first arrived.

We’re in trouble if Kean is one of our better players.
Oh yeah he's an Everton player. Boooo craaaap. If we never signed him and it was rumoured we were in for a 20 year old 16 goals in 30 games for psg kid. We all be wetting our lips. But he's already ours. So let's get on hos back. Its wha we do.

16 goals in 35 games. Some.of them against the likes of barca. Many as sub appearences. 20 year old kid.

But he plays with good players. CRAP

Wasnt it 1 against the likes of barca? I watched that game. Ronald koeman stamped all over it. It could have been 10 for PSG. Barca all over the place.
I think most of his goals were against teams at the foot of the french league.
Its a point of view how you judge that i suppose.

I wonder if Raoila has had a word with Inter along the lines of I'll secure you Dumfries if you take my other client to replace Lukaku.

"According to Sky in Italy, Keane's agent Mino Raiola discussed 21-year-old while conducting talks with Inter Milan over a potential move for PSV Eindhoven right-back Denzel Dumfries"

Oh yeah he's an Everton player. Boooo craaaap. If we never signed him and it was rumoured we were in for a 20 year old 16 goals in 30 games for psg kid. We all be wetting our lips. But he's already ours. So let's get on hos back. Its wha we do.

….I really don’t get that throwaway comment. I was chuffed we signed him but I can’t get away from how bad he was for us. It takes an incredible leap of faith to think he’s going to be as good as posters suggest 2nd time around.

I judge him on what I saw & he was very poor.

Leaving Kean wanting out aside ( who would blame himFor the woeful amount of game time and opportunities he got with us, remembering dcl got 2 years if game time before producing) People want rid. Yet wont be happy with the likes of rondon who's standard is the only caliber of player we can attract. I really really dont get this.

20 year-old kid has won more trophies than Everton since the 70s. More champions league goals than us since forever. 1 in 2 goal ratio last year. scores in a final for us on his return.

Too moody and lazy like that Lukaku fella..

SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL

We reap what we sow.

Leaving Kean wanting out aside ( who would blame himFor the woeful amount of game time and opportunities he got with us, remembering dcl got 2 years if game time before producing) People want rid. Yet wont be happy with the likes of rondon who's standard is the only caliber of player we can attract. I really really dont get this.

….I blame Kean for his lack of game time. Points are precious and players have to earn the trust of their manager. It became clear to me when Ancelotti started using Gordon more that he couldn’t trust Kean.

If players don’t play it’s simply because the Manager prefers others.

….I really don’t get that throwaway comment. I was chuffed we signed him but I can’t get away from how bad he was for us. It takes an incredible leap of faith to think he’s going to be as good as posters suggest 2nd time around.

But really how can anyone judge him. The very rare start. (The odd minutes in a woeful side lacking confidence). If he was given the same opportunity as the likes of davis (who is now 4 years regular games and nothing special) and dcl who was bang bang average for 2 seasons of starts he would have an excellent chance of making it as a top striker. My belief is he has the necessary basics of a top striker. Strength, power, and finishing. The rest he has to learn but with time a good chance he would. He has not had his fair shot and we will replace with the quality and likes of rondon. There is zero other option of bringing in strikers with qualities of higher levels than that.

So those who want kean gone I say they cannot complain when rondon is gassed out after 25 mins

A stop/start flurry of opportunity. Messed about. Bad tactics. Dcl got like 4 years and a million games. But this lad who was blowing up for jueventus pre us, and running a muck at psg after us. Just based on his horrible little time with us your mind is made up.

….I blame Kean for his lack of game time. Points are precious and players have to earn the trust of their manager. It became clear to me when Ancelotti started using Gordon more that he couldn’t trust Kean.

If players don’t play it’s simply because the Manager prefers others.
It's a fair point. But is this the same carlo who admitted iwobi was poor and that the team should have to change its style to help this poor player who continued to be poor when the style was change to suit him and then to top that continued to get game time.

But really how can anyone judge him. The very rare start. (The odd minutes in a woeful side lacking confidence). If he was given the same opportunity as the likes of davis (who is now 4 years regular games and nothing special) and dcl who was bang bang average for 2 seasons of starts he would have an excellent chance of making it as a top striker. My belief is he has the necessary basics of a top striker. Strength, power, and finishing. The rest he has to learn but with time a good chance he would. He has not had his fair shot and we will replace with the quality and likes of rondon. There is zero other option of bringing in strikers with qualities of higher levels than that.

So those who want kean gone I say they cannot complain when rondon is gassed out after 25 mins

….it’s a bit like saying Simms can’t be judged, or Broadhead can’t be judged. You can’t give every fringe player a run of games in the hope they do well, they have to earn their place or at least show signs of potential. Kean was very poor.

Davies got game time because the manager selected him, Kean got less game time because the Manager didn’t select him. Players have to grab their chance when it comes along, Kean didn’t.

….it’s a bit like saying Simms can’t be judged, or Broadhead can’t be judged. You can’t give every fringe player a run of games in the hope they do well, they have to earn their place or at least show signs of potential. Kean was very poor.

Davies got game time because the manager selected him, Kean got less game time because the Manager didn’t select him. Players have to grab their chance when it comes along.
Yes, but that's the nail on the head. Our managers have not produced. None of them recently. I'm my view they continue to choose players who do not perform. It's their choice of course but the top managers of psg and inter who are on a different level to us a higher level choose him. ( forget about farmers league. We would be midtable ourselves in the french division)

Status
Not open for further replies.