2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what?

I can see the argument for James and Richarlison, but Kean? One of our best players?

He's done about as much as Nathan Broadhead.
Not too familiar with broadhead, how many goals he get in league and champions league for his super club again?

Not too familiar with broadhead, how many goals he get in league and champions league for his super club again?

I'd score 10 a season for PSG with Neymar and Mbappe either side of me. All you have to do is stand near the penalty spot and wait for a ball to fall your way while being ignored as the defence tries desperately to double up on the actual threat.

1628679448051.png

Yeah, gotta be world class to convert a chance like that.

He’s obviously some sort of self-entitled big head. Huge reputation, done nothing of note.

I’d rather he left so as not to bring the squad down.

This lad was once brought on to be replaced minutes later by Oumar sodding Niasse but now wants to go and mingle with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi.
If he was this good then why aren’t other clubs queuing to take him?

James crying to go, Kean crying to go our 2 champions league caliber players .. Richie has let it known he be off sooner or later. 1 more season from him at best. 3 best players.

Stadium cant come quick enough. It's bleak.

….Kean, ha, ha. He’s really not very good and he’s pretty much wanted to go since he first arrived.

We’re in trouble if Kean is one of our better players.

I'd score 10 a season for PSG with Neymar and Mbappe either side of me. All you have to do is stand near the penalty spot and wait for a ball to fall your way while being ignored as the defence tries desperately to double up on the actual threat.

View attachment 135776

Yeah, gotta be world class to convert a chance like that.
16 goals in 35 games. Some.of them against the likes of barca. Many as sub appearences. 20 year old kid.

But he plays with good players. CRAP

Another who doesn't seem interested in playing for everton and won't get his head down the prove his worth to get his desired move.

We attract these type of individuals lazy arrogant unprofessional manchilds who can't handle things not going exactly there way
That's because we seem to have completely abandoned the 'due diligence' that was so prevalent during the Moyes era - Actually researching the individual's characteristics and considering how they will impact the balance of the squad

Looks like he’s off!!! Fingers crossed for a profit!!!
He’s deleted all his Everton pictures off his official Instagram

Oumar Niasse achieved more for Everton than this lad.
He might turn out to be a good one, who knows? But it’s not the right environment for him due to his attitude and having rubbed shoulders with some of the elite, he’s bound to see this as a step down.

However, if they let him go on loan again for anything less than 10m for the season then whoever sanctions it needs sacking.

This mate but not just Everton, some of our fans as well. It’s funny how strikers look better with service, players from midfield getting up and supporting them, runners dragging defenders out of position and making decisions.

For a lot of last season we had 7 defensive players on the pitch that barely got into the attacking third. Hoofed balls up to DCL with no support and then you get tools on here lambasting the guy for not scoring bucketfuls of goals every game. Whether it’s Moise, DCL, Richie - these guys are good strikers but we’ve not got anywhere near good enough support players or set up to get the best out of them.

A huge issue is our lack of a ball carrying player in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.