2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he keeps scoring and actually learns to be a more complete player and if, at the end of his loan, he ( or his manager) wants to return to us, then this is going to work out well.
If he decides he doesn’t want to return, the more he scores, the more profit we will make when we sell him.

If DCL continue to develop like this, can't see us with two high profile strikers in the team. There are some hard feelings when you see players are good elsewhere, but this is win-win situation if he continue to play like this.

Barely been given a chance this season and when called upon has scored some, now we can't afford to lose DCL and this lad is scoring. It was the start of his second season, should have been given til January.

If we travelled back in time to the start of October and someone said “if we loan out Kean, would Everton miss him as a a sub?” can you honestly tell me you’d say yes based on what you’d seen of him?

And don’t answer in the way because we’d be down a forward, that bit is obvious, just specifically would we miss Kean.

Sad it didn't work out with him but let's be honest, he probably never wanted to come here in the first place. His agent is Mino Raiola, I'm convinced he got a big fat backhander off it and knowing us and our unique skill of being able to waste such large amounts of money, we gave it to him.

He'll get plenty of minutes for PSG this season by the sounds of it. Tuchel after the match last night saying that Mbappe has been complaining of 'mental fatigue'.

We won't see him in a blue shirt again. I'm not too fussed. We will make a profit on him if he keeps this up. He isnt good enough for the Premier league currently and may never be. He is playing in a farmers league, having the goals put on a plate for him by neymar and mbappe.

Let's not overhype him again now he is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.