2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant take to a player who comes on in a game like that and spends more time standing around than working. A few times he could have been an outlet or closed down and he did neither. Interesting that Carlo didnt play him central.

I just cant take to a player who comes on in a game like that and spends more time standing around than working. A few times he could have been an outlet or closed down and he did neither. Interesting that Carlo didnt play him central.
He wants the ball to feet. I get what you mean but I don’t think that stretching the back line is his game as it is Dom’s. We do need a player that can dribble and create his own shot apart from Richy which is what I hope Kean molds into.

Kean is a player who needs to have the ball into his feet or in front of him. Get the ball to him around the box and hes going to score goals.

Hope he does well, but he didn't show much last year.
Not sure he wants to be here either.
Not sure tbh. 90% of the time what you hear and see in newspapers is made up BS. Although it is possibly true. Things haven't worked out as well as he'd like on the pitch and there have been a couple of incidents off the field that wouldn't have helped.

You'd like to think that he was excited by the players we have brought in and by our start at Spurs. Also at the prospect of working with Ancelotti who must be a legend back home in Italy.

I'm hoping he'll settle down this season and we'll see a more mature Kean who can flourish from the service of our new midfield. If things get right on the pitch, all the other matters tend to look after themselves. Apart from a few prize melons on here, from what I have seen the fans are still massively behind him and that will be a bonus.

If his future does lie elsewhere it has to be a sale for at least what we paid for him. None of this loan rubbish unless it means a loan of similar quality, like Lozano or Under, coming the other way to us. Maybe that's why we've had some interest in Maxi Gomez from Valencia. A lot of people in here are quite excited about him.

Hope he plays well and scores tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.