2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise and I wish him well, he has clearly been unhappy for a long time.

Moving to a new country is a different experience for everybody and some adapt better than others.
Going by his well publicised issues with being late to team meetings and breaching lockdown I imagine he still has a bit of growing up to do. Can’t be easy for him on his own abroad.

Would not surprise me, but would not be against it if he moved as long as we are replacing him that is, been a big disappointment overall - did well in a few games but expected way more than he has shown when on the pitch

If it’s true must mean we have a striker lined up.

Always got the feeling with him he just wanted to go back to Italy, preferably back to Juventus.

Always find it mad how Italian players in particular seem to struggle in our league.

Shame really, can’t be easy trying to adjust to the league when you only get 10 minutes shoehorned on the wing with Davies and sigurdson as your creativity. Hope we have someone lined up ready to replace him

Never really had a chance to play with James et al in the first team, so still an unknown quantity for me, but if he hasn’t settled, Carlo doesn’t rate him or maybe he’s one of a few sellable assets, then that’s life.
Good luck, we move on

Sometimes it just doesn't work out. This is one of those occasions. If we make our money back on him, cut our losses and move on.

I think he has talent but nowhere near as much as I thought before we signed him. Good luck to him, hopefully we can put this to bed and sign a top class striker - Arkadiusz Milik - before window closes.

There is a human element to this too, it can't be easy for a young man with money and temptations, and trying to settle in a foreign country.

That is exacerbated by the covid environment as well. He may just not be happy in himself and his surroundings and want to go home and be nearer his family.

We can't incur a loss on him though, so as long as we recoup our money as far as I'm concerned he would leave with my best wishes.
Nicely summed up. People seem to think because footballers get paid loads they can't be unhappy. He may not be unhappy but he could be in less than ideal place at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.