2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont be going anywhere,carlo already said a few months back that he will be better for his 1st season and will play more next season here -[if that ends up right we will see], but why would we loan him to Juventus when we hardly have a forward

Be one of the most bizarre things we have ever done if we allow him to go out on loan having never given him a propa go.

Can't see it being true like.
The only reason I can think of is to Free up wages for othe4 signings.
We spent 85% of our turnover on wages last year. It’s unsustainable and will lead to opus failing FFP.

Just saw the highlights of yesterday's game and so I have all the evidence I need to write
that Keane looked as always - out of place and behind the game.

There really is no excuse for his signing by EFC .. especially as the same Brains Trust had already lashed out
on Iwobi who also always looks - out of place and behind the game.

Phenomenalism is what it is...

Don’t think he has had a fair chance. He needs to play in the centre & to have some service, only then can we judge.
He seems strong enough for the prem & is a more natural goal scorer than DCL.

He'll be fine. Unfortunately the pre season isn't a full one so that stunts the growth for early season. There's going to be a patch in the season where he'll score a bunch and everyone will stop worrying.

If we sell him now he's going to make us look a fool when he's 22/23
Couldn't agree more mate. Far too early to give up on him. To have played and scored as he has for Juve and the Italian national side , it would be madness not to persevere.

Yup, hopefully. Not good enough at all.
Totally disagree with this view. We've got our best manager in decades, an Italian legend and you want to get rid of the Italian kid who's fast, strong and skilful?
You already know how hard Everton find signing players, lets give him a chance and box off striker as one of the few areas of the pitch that doesn't need major surgery.

Let’s be honest on the whole he’s been a massive failure, young or not. I’m not saying we should write him off, but if we’d signed this fella from an English club he’d have been getting dogs abuse.
Like any player we sign, I judge him on what he does at Everton and not before.
He’s done a hell of a lot less at Everton than Vlasic and Lookman and they weren’t deemed good enough.

Its hope. Blind hope. Desperation. Call it what you will. As of today he's been nothing but a disaster. One we cant really carry.
Lets see what occurs this season. Im expecting nothing to be honest. And im already bored of him. Some on here are seeing things im clearly not so i bow to their expertise. Prob come off the bench and score in january and be claimed as the new messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.