2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him, he can turn a defender.

Also on a side note, we’ve popped the ball to the back post on a cut back a few times recently and no one has had the nous to be there for it except for him today. One of my criticisms of DCL is that his positioning in the box can sometimes be off so I was pleased to see Kean showing some good instinct today

He and DCL have the potential to form a good partnership upfront. Flanked by Richie and Walcott(maybe a better winger) thats a solid attacking base.

Awful decision to sub him.
I can kinda understand why he was subbed. Bournemouth were sitting back protecting their lead and he didn't have space to run into unlike the first half. Though I think it was unfair that he came off instead of Richy who was having a much worse game.

He done a couple of things I was crying out for him today, he showed composure, good hold up play, when he was act given a pass, but above all he played with his head up today and was aware of his teammates.
No silly fouls given away and to top it off a poachers goal. Liked an awful lot of what Moise Kean did today, a lot to build on. Well done lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.