2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our midfield, as everyone knows, is currently a little sub-par. Sort that out and we will make life easier for our forward line, including this guy. He has gotten very little service since he has arrived.

I definitely think the forwards are suffering from no creativity in midfield 100%. I think the new formation helps a little in that regard rather than 1 forward but we need to get the ball forward quicker, we go back too much.

Not going to say anything negative about the lad and in fact I thought he did ok first half but he's rusty with no game time.

I was prepared to give DCL, Davies and Kenny time and I will be patient with Moise. I stick to the belief that some patience at times with youngsters can bring great reward. Some, a lot I suppose don't make the grade but writing them off before they are 23/24 is a bit premature in my opinion.

Yeah, it is but realistically 5 years of what we've seen from him until now isn't going to happen. I maintain what I've said in the past. He will have until next January to show us what he's got then it'll be best for both parties if he moves somewhere else, at least on loan.

Our midfield, as everyone knows, is currently a little sub-par. Sort that out and we will make life easier for our forward line, including this guy. He has gotten very little service since he has arrived.

It works both ways. The midfield is sub par and so are the strikers. There's no real quality in the team. No one in any position who you can give the ball to and get inspiration from. Possibly Bernard and Richarlison but they are inconsistent.

The midfield lack the vision and the quality and then when you slide the ball into the feet of our forwards you're happy if they get it under control and lay it off back where it came from.

People are saying he's not cut out for English football, he's crap etc he's played about 3 games worth of minutes fgs I mean come on, that's not giving the lad a chance.
Bit like calling Tosun badly tosh yet scores in his first game away from us...We have ruined many a striker...not sure why or how but as a club they rarely shine here ( Lukaku though ??.....meh he was playing in a very unEverton setup under Martinez)

Dont want Kean to leave us to then find a propper player had left us again...we have to be patient on this lad. He will be class in the future, I hope it's with us.

It works both ways. The midfield is sub par and so are the strikers. There's no real quality in the team. No one in any position who you can give the ball to and get inspiration from. Possibly Bernard and Richarlison but they are inconsistent.

The midfield lack the vision and the quality and then when you slide the ball into the feet of our forwards you're happy if they get it under control and lay it off back where it came from.

Not much to disagree with here, but for me prio #1 is strengthening in the middle of the park.

Did a lovely spin away from 2 defenders on the touchline at one point. Obvious the 2 front lads had little chemistry but that will come with games.

If he played for another team against us and played like he did today, we’d all be saying how bad he was and what a crazy signing it was. Christ knows what we’d be saying if he was a Liverpool signing!

I think his price tag has definitely fast forwarded the frustration of some fans which is understandable near 30m is a lot of money but we're hoping his clear and obvious talent shines through so he can become a 70-80m player in 2/3 or 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.