2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh that imo. Not buying Duns reason either. Letting him walk off down the touchline on his own as well. I’d start him him Wednesday and hopefully he will have a point to prove.

The lads clearly a talent and we will make a massive mistake if we let him go in Jan.

It's hard to fault a lot of what Big Dunc has done so far, I think what he did to Kean today was very unfair and embarrassing for the lad.

This is a young talented lad that we need to try and nurture, subbing him off after 15 minutes is just a dreadful look. If you don't feel he should be out there just keep him on the bench. Don't go subbing him on and then off again!

I'm not bothered one bit, if he's not putting in after the effort a patched up team has to put in a very good display then sod his embarrassment.

Got to say, kinda of funny its Ferguson making that sub with some of the matches where his lack of effort stuck out like a sore thumb.

The body language says it all didn’t even look at him. normally a manager would have a word.
It seems too much of a coincidence that neither him or Silva give Kean a real chance, coupled with the turning up late etc, there’s deffo more to this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.