2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moise Kean apologises to Marco Silva and Everton players after breach of club rules
Everton striker believed to have been left out of matchday squad for Southampton game for after second breach of club relegations
0_GettyImages-1186517349.jpg

Moise Kean has apologised to Marco Silva and the Everton players after being late for a team meeting ahead of the game with Southampton.
And the ECHO understands that Kean's breach of club rules was the reason he was dropped from the matchday 18 for the weekend's match at St Mary's.
It is believed this was the second time Kean had been late for a team meeting since joining from Juventus in the summer and so the Blues boss decided to take action.
The 19-year-old travelled to the south coast with the Everton squad but would be left out of the matchday set-up.

Kean has said sorry to both Silva and the rest of the squad and the matter is now believed to have been dealt with.
When asked why he had omitted the £25m forward on Saturday, the Everton boss, perhaps trying to protect the striker, suggested it was a tactical call, saying: "A decision, just decision."

Kean has also been punished by Italian boss Roberto Mancini who did not pick him for the senior squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers at the start of September because the striker, and Roma's Nicolo Zaniolo, were both late for team meeting in the under-21s European Championships during the summer.

Moise Kean apologises to Marco Silva and Everton players after breach of club rules
Everton striker believed to have been left out of matchday squad for Southampton game for after second breach of club relegations

Moise Kean has apologised to Marco Silva and the Everton players after being late for a team meeting ahead of the game with Southampton.
And the ECHO understands that Kean's breach of club rules was the reason he was dropped from the matchday 18 for the weekend's match at St Mary's.
It is believed this was the second time Kean had been late for a team meeting since joining from Juventus in the summer and so the Blues boss decided to take action.
The 19-year-old travelled to the south coast with the Everton squad but would be left out of the matchday set-up.

Kean has said sorry to both Silva and the rest of the squad and the matter is now believed to have been dealt with.
When asked why he had omitted the £25m forward on Saturday, the Everton boss, perhaps trying to protect the striker, suggested it was a tactical call, saying: "A decision, just decision."

Kean has also been punished by Italian boss Roberto Mancini who did not pick him for the senior squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers at the start of September because the striker, and Roma's Nicolo Zaniolo, were both late for team meeting in the under-21s European Championships during the summer.

Fair enough if true. Hope the lad reacts in the correct manner, the sooner he gets a goal and settles, the better.

Thankfully he’s just bought a new watch.

Only thing he did right was to oversee player acquisition.

He was a bit of a ditherer though. I have even heard other former managers saying the same thing, that dealing with him was a nightmare because he would take so long deciding if he would sell a player. I agree I don't think moyes would have signed him. But he probably wouldn't have signed lots of the players we have signed over the past 6 years.
I think it's interesting that Kean has apologised for being late for the team meeting and it has come out that that is why he was not in the match day squad against Southampton. Silva was asked about it and he said "it's a decision, that's all". So the timing of the story this morning is interesting, the manager was getting a lot of Flack online for not playing him, I think this possibly is to try and take the heat off him?
I think Kean has the potential to do well here, but I think his attitude will determine that, at present he is behind Tosun and DCL, unless one of them is injured, tired or suspended Kean probably won't start. The only thing he can do is try to show the manager in training that he is up for the challenge and force his way into the team

You need to consider our current mediocre points total.It would be great if we could give the boy an extended run in the 2nd half of the season or even now but unfortunately we do not have that luxury.

Because our other strikers- dcl, tosun, are scoring so many goals and 'spreading' goals around the team??? No wonder he wants to leave, and doesn't see the point in coming in on time, he is being managed by the keystone cops.

No wonder the lads straying with this clown as manager.

Never gives him a chance

Has a dour personality

Bet this kid would be playing and running through brick walls for Klopp - thats the difference in the two clubs.

Get rid of the wet lettuce and get someone in to nurture this young talent.
I really wish I could say you're talking nonsense...but I cannot...

Moise Kean I’m disappointed in you.

We are paying you all this money and you can’t remain disciplined.

I know he can’t be too happy about the football side of things but even so...

Status
Not open for further replies.