2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've just been sold to by the odd Italian journo and thought he was some superstar we'd nabbed from the clutches of European top clubs. When in fact, he's a 30 million signing from the continent we know nothing about. We've took a punt. He'd played 13 games last season and no-one else really wanted him, including Juve.
I'm sure he will improve but we didnt need another player that "needs to improve". We need players for now. Tosun is better than Kean right now.

From what I've seen I honestly think he would be better out wide rather than our central striker, needs time to settle though so people do need to get off his back.

what will it take for this utter moron to be banned
He’s got a valid point though hasn’t he? We’ve splashed out on a striker that hasn’t, in terms of return, delivered any more than any other striker we have (and less than Calvert Lewin). There’s still a hole lacking for either a striker that can play to Silvas system (which is more likely the problem for our strikers) or one that can actually slot goals home on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.