2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need his loan, I don't doubt his ability he needs to get to grips with the English game and it's obviously taking longer than expected. He's going to be 20 in 3 days we don't need to rush things but then again this fanbase has zero patience for anything.

New language, new culture, new tactics, defenders reacting differently, new teammates. 3 different manager. I think it’s understandable to see his progress taking longer than expected.

Bernard took a season, DCL 3 season, holgate 3 season.

6 months is not enough to judge him. That’s FM level of expectation not realistic in real life.

He doesn't need his loan, I don't doubt his ability he needs to get to grips with the English game and it's obviously taking longer than expected. He's going to be 20 in 3 days we don't need to rush things but then again this fanbase has zero patience for anything.

zero patience ? I have seen us be gash since 1992.... I wanna see us be good before I die

this is silly. Dcl took 3 season. This instant success or sell mentality is just knee jerk out of proportion.
I'm still not convinced by him. As for Kean, I'm not suggesting selling him, just loaning him out so he can learn to play football. Drop down a division. Worked well with other players, what so special about him?

I'm still not convinced by him. As for Kean, I'm not suggesting selling him, just loaning him out so he can learn to play football. Drop down a division. Worked well with other players, what so special about him?

What he needs is to learn to be tactically mature under Ancelotti system. He will benefit better if he stays under carlo, more so than any manager in this country. Reason being compatriot, speak the same language and all that.

The majority of our players performed better after carlo arrived. Why send him out and deprive him the best environment to improve. He is next in line in case of injury, we’re not talking about some striker from the youth team that transit from youth league to professional adult league.

What he needs is to learn to be tactically mature under Ancelotti system. He will benefit better if he stays under carlo, more so than any manager in this country. Reason being compatriot, speak the same language and all that.

The majority of our players performed better after carlo arrived. Why send him out and deprive him the best environment to improve. He is next in line in case of injury, we’re not talking about some striker from the youth team that transit from youth league to professional adult league.
Carlo wanted him at Napoli so i don't think he will be going anywhere.

I wouldn’t write him off until he’s had a full pre-season with the squad and the manager.
Not fussed if I don’t see Gbamin either as long he’s back for pre-season.

He's very unfortunate that we now have two super-fit, ever-present strikers scoring goals up front and he can't get on the pitch to learn.

DCL had free rein to stink out the premier league and cost us untold points up front for 2 years with no repercussions and we're only now seeing some return. It must be incredibly difficult for Kean to develop much in these circumstances, where he really needs to be playing premier league football regularly.

Three recent signings - Moise, Iwobi and Delph- have all failed to impress regularly. They all have good points
but have not been instant hits.

I would keep Moise just because you need a replacement for the front-two injuries and he is very young. Also, FFP
means that the club may have licence for one big buy and I would get a top winger.

Moise seems a disciplined player, he was wanted by Carlo at Napoles who will look after him, and he costs loads.

Thats clearly hyperbole mate, whilst Richarlison is our best player we still have players who CONTRIBUTE to the team - Gomes, Bernard, Holgate, Digne, and to a lesser extent Walcott & Mina.

The problem is Kean offers nothing, zilch, nada - he has the same impact as Niasse. If he's as good as what we think he can become it doesn't matter who his manager is - a loan move to the championship would sort him out and give him the experience and regular game time needed.

A question - do you think Holgate and Tammy Abraham would be as good as they are this season had they both been sat on ours and Chelsea's bench last season barely getting a game?

Their loan move helped them - look at Nketiah's recent comments for Arsenal:

"Eddie Nketiah believes his tough loan spell with Leeds helped him prepare for the battle to become Mikel Arteta's first-choice striker at Arsenal."

but apparently a loan move is to good for Moise.

Youre pushing loaning out a player using the example of Holgate but ignoring DCL...

Each person has a different development curve...

Im not sure even what the issue is with Kean, if we want then this or next summer we could easily get our money back.

Id be more interested in watching him develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.