Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the lad play. What kind of striker is he? DCL seemed to be mainly used as a physical nuisance up front, with the goal threat provided by Richarlison and Sig. I presume Kean is a slightly different kind of striker?

I've never seen the lad play. What kind of striker is he? DCL seemed to be mainly used as a physical nuisance up front, with the goal threat provided by Richarlison and Sig. I presume Kean is a slightly different kind of striker?
Fast, strong, no tendency to feign gunshot wounds when tackled, sub- Sturbridge celebratory dance.

I bet there are still some twists and turns left in this one. Given he hasn't signed yet and clubs now know he's available for cheap and without a buyback clause, wouldn't be surprised if another team tried to poach him.
The whole buyback clause is a joke anyway.
Barcelona have one with mina, as if they will ever be back in for him

Up to you, fella.

I write about sport for a living (not football), i was working a race in Italy and caught the game in the airport on the way home.

Honestly, I don't have time or inclination to lie about players I like on a forum. The DM we're linked with I know nothing about and, therefore, I don't say anything about. Kean, however, was a guy who excited me... I liked his story, I liked the way he played so I took an interest.

As I said, I don't work on football so I'm not in the know, I just loved him as a player and had no idea he would end up at Everton. Take it or leave it.
Ha, just winding you up. Whether that’s true or not the vast majority of people on any forum get their knowledge of overseas footballers from YouTube, fifa or management games. A couple of cameos in the champs league apart I find it unlikely that anyone here has an watched him intensely for years. I appreciate it may be different in you case.

Status
Not open for further replies.