Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only hope that lessons have been learned in regard to buying from other Premier League clubs.

Someone like Chiesa at Fiorentina would do nicely for me. Italian clubs aren't in a position to turn their noses up at £30-40m bids.

They've already said he's off nowhere multiple times I think. Even turned down Juve and Inter supposedly.

Worth repeating. I like players with this mentality.

“I used to play football on an asphalt pitch behind the church. Six-vs.-six. Each player had to pay 10 euros, I would beg, borrow, steal and save all week so I could afford my fee. The winning team would take all the money.
“I swear, everyone in Asti would come to the oratory to play: kids with money, kids with no money, tourists, locals, everyone. And it was a battle every week. If you got tackled you had to pretend it didn’t hurt so people wouldn’t pick on you. This is how I learned to play football.
“if you wanted to play in our neighborhood, you could always find a football in the priest’s office at the oratory near our house. The priest was a nice man who kept all the balls in a drawer. But, you see, here’s the thing: He never locked it.
“So every time I lost my own ball — maybe because I had kicked it over a fence — I would sneak over to the oratory, wait for the priest to go upstairs, and then take a ball from his drawer.
“When you grow up in Asti, you need a football at all times. Need it.

Literally no one has ever said that
I'm talking about fans, not journos. There are some indications though.

6BCCD669-10AC-4D8D-9F45-64CD1A5BDCB0.jpeg

Yes

IMO, if we want to do anything next season, we need this :

A RB able to put pressure on Coleman
A quality CB to challenge Mina and Keane
A CM/DM to replace Gana
A left footed wing forward
A first choice Striker

They of course have got to be of a very high quality and im not saying if we get this we will win the title, but we should be able to get amongst things if we do it, IMO of course.

Honestly think Holgate will be seen as cover for RB and CB. But still need a CB. Of quality? Maybe but someone who's solid IMO so we have 4 instead of 3.

DM - defo. Unless Silva thinks Morgan, Delph, and Davies can cover.

Striker - Kean.
Winger - Zaha.

That's how I think it'll go.

I'm talking about fans, not journos. There are some indications though.

Why the chuff are you searching for negatives ,literally unbelievable

Why the chuff are you searching for negatives ,literally unbelievable
I was dead excited about him until I read this.
He's the new Royston Drenthe isn't he.

Couldn't even be a happy Evertonian until tea time.

Baines will be grassing him up to the gaffer as well..

Sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.