Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him before now. From what clips I've seen he seems quite skillful and capable of progressing through midfield quite quickly.

His injury record is a bit of a concern like.. but on loan its not a particularly massive risk either way.

Broken ribs, meniscus injury and an ankle injury take up most of those injured days. Not many of those "knocks" and "muscle injuries".

Now those are all big injuries but I don't think he'll have those soft tissue injuries as long as he rehabs those big injuries properly.

If he’s looking to get his career back on track because of his injuries then he’s come to the wrong place. We’ll probably have him on the treatment table for the entire season.

Fingers crossed that’s not the case and he can display whatever attributes Thelwell and Lampard want him for.

that and the fact he hasn't been getting a game for them.
Getting the general feeling that quite a few Ajax can't get their heads around this fact. Few of the comments I've read so far.

Unbelievable we let him leave with option to buy.

Best midfielder at the club.

More talent in his little toe, than Klaassen in both feet (not saying much, granted).

Better/more potential than Antony.

They don't already want to admit signing Berghuis was a mistake. Selling Kudus is the easier way out.

The old guard needs to be protected. Blind, Tadic, Klaassen. Ruining our club this way.

83 days with fractured ribs?

I mean, that’s something else
Well I mean it doesn't seem like he's ever had to be 'rushed back' based on those days out either way, so they could be a tad inflated. As others have already mentioned, those conditions don't seem like recurring ones either.. perhaps he's just been unlucky.

Well I mean it doesn't seem like he's ever had to be 'rushed back' based on those days out either way, so they could be a tad inflated. As others have already mentioned, those conditions don't seem like recurring ones either.. perhaps he's just been unlucky.
Unlucky?

I could have slow barbecued his ribs, eaten them and he’d have had time to grow some more in 83 days!

He was very good when he played in the Danish Super league.

He is a dynamick player with a great left foot. He has good close control and good movement with lots of pass and move between the opponents lines - but maybe Everton can coach that out of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.