Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God we're pursuing talented youngsters. Don't wake me if this is a dream

hell-flame.gif

Hope he does well and that, but not gonna bother watching vids of him, doing well in the Dutch league means nothing really.
Klaasen got 20 goals & 10 assists the season before he joined us and look how that worked out.

I didn’t mind Klaasen tbh. He started playing one touch pass and move football and the other players looked at him like he’d just picked the ball up like Webb Ellis.

Serious note, much happier with these kinds of transfers instead of splashing 40m on Gibbs White.

Exactly what we've been crying out for, to unearth our own gems instead of paying the inflated rate.

In addition to Onana, could be another example that we're moving in the right direction with an actual strategy of bringing young talent to the club.
Absolutely and if it doesn’t work out we tried and lost out on a loan fee not stuck with us for years we actually look like we’re trying to build something and have a strategy.

Pretty scary injury record that. 257 days of injury in less than 2 years. Even Mina would be jealous.

You just know what's coming innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.