Missing players from preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

n01efc

Player Valuation: £20m
It struck me tonight that we have a few players who are yet to get any minutes on the pitch, where are they?

Barry, McCarthy, Kone, Lukaku....

I believe Rom was due back at the start of this week, Barry had a knock before the match on Saturday but where are McCarthy and Kone. Why didn't Rom get some minutes tonight if he's been training for a few days?

Anyone know?

It struck me tonight that we have a few players who are yet to get any minutes on the pitch, where are they?

I believe Rom was due back at the start of this week, Barry had a knock before the match on Saturday but where are McCarthy and Kone. Why didn't Rom get some minutes tonight if he's been training for a few days?

Anyone know?

Barry is off to Bury, McCarthy is off to Macclesfield, Kone to Kaiserslauten and Lukaku I think only came back yesterday so I should imagine we will see him this weekend.

Anyone know?

Barry = Dunno
McCarthy = Injured
Kone = Off
Lukaku = Not match fit yet

If Lukaku was only due back YESTERDAY then he was never gonna get any minutes tonight.

Minutes on Froday/say I imagine

A lot of players seem to be missing right now. It is very strange....Can't be selling all of them, we'll have a squad of about 15

Status
Not open for further replies.