Missing Link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Yes I was seething last night, and then at 2am I was passified. We have signed a missing link player, not Moutinho, but then he was not more important than a defensive midfielder.

So happy that we have picked up this Liege kid. And he's a beast too.

Slightly disappointed we failed with Obinha, but that's not really our fault.

Nash? wtf?

Anyway, moving on, season can get better - I am optimistic.

Yes im well happy whith this signing. He looks like a great player.

But don't let it take away the shambles of a summer we'v had.

Kenwright still has a lot of explaining to do.

i know it's all if and buts .........

but i'd rather we'd have signed manny for alot cheaper and alot earlier....

makes more sense to me than risking 15m on an unknown, in the prem at least

I wouldn't call him an out and out defensive midfielder, he's all action box to box. Much better in my opinion, he's improve us going forward and defensively.

Excellent signing.;)

I'm just relieved that we've invested in some quality, have a couple of winnable league games on the spin away from Goodison, because playing at home at the moment with the added tension and expectancy cannot be helping the players focus on their individual roles within the team. A good win against Liege sandwiched inbetween should restore some optimism amongst players and fans alike.COYB.

I'm just relieved that we've invested in some quality, have a couple of winnable league games on the spin away from Goodison, because playing at home at the moment with the added tension and expectancy cannot be helping the players focus on their individual roles within the team. A good win against Liege sandwiched inbetween should restore some optimism amongst players and fans alike.COYB.

Interesting quote from Moyes:

“I don’t think for one minute that he is another Lee Carsley. I see (Segundo) Castillo as being the one who will play like Cars. What his arrival does, though, is give us the competition we have needed in midfield.

“Once we get some other boys back like Tim Cahill and Steven Pienaar we will be in better shape and I hope, if I have to, there is room to do some business again in January.”

Castillo and Fellaini in the middle from now on? He must rate Castillo if he thinks he can take over from Lee, I knew he was the Ecuardorian Makelele.

Status
Not open for further replies.