Mismash

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeepie1878

Player Valuation: £8m
Chaps,

I purchased this fine specimen of a poster but ordered the print and not the jigsaw - I don't even think I would be able to put the latter together but that was the plan over the winter months.

Can I send this back to replace it or what?? anyone?

Chaps,

I purchased this fine specimen of a poster but ordered the print and not the jigsaw - I don't even think I would be able to put the latter together but that was the plan over the winter months.

Put some glue in the box and shake it vigorously for 3-4 minutes at an angle of no more than 60 degrees and it should revert to its completed factory setting mate.

Chaps,

Bloody hell mate.

You ordered the Mishmash Calendar;

Foks,

Its been eternity since I posted on here but I hope everyone is keeping well. I got an email from GOT about the mismash calendar (which was duly ordered) and I thought it rude not to log back in and say hi to everyone in these grim times.

... That doesn't exist, you actually ordered the Mishmash print, but you actually wanted the Mishmash Jigsaw?

Can I just double check you're not trying to order a GrandOldTeam mug?

(Reply to your order email, I'll pick them up Monday-Friday ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.