Misc. Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Sessegnon - The lad is home sick, angling for a move abroad.

He was home sick 2 years ago when his family still lived in Paris but they have since moved to England and he signed a new contract last season. Di canio only wants rid of him because he was caught drink driving last week

I'm gutted. Started to get a good feeling about Efc over last few yrs but I now feel all the good work gonna go down the drain if our 2 best players go. What sort of message does that send out? Kev & Barkley to go next!

phil neville left mate..reason enough to be hopeful for the future

Dunno - no sign of Fernando at FF, McCarthy still looks most likely, no attacking players on horizon, Fellaini looking defos off

Well an awful lot of blues were convinced that when United came in both our key players would be gone, as it stands thats not looking likely, which is a plus for me, suppose anything can happen yet .

So we could end up with Fellaini out, Fernando, McCarthy & Barry in... doesn't exactly help our in ability to score a goal now does it.

Dunno - no sign of Fernando at FF, McCarthy still looks most likely, no attacking players on horizon, Fellaini looking defos off

Fernando doesn't technically need to fly here to complete a move it can all be completed from where he is.

I'd be made up if that sessegnon deal was true, can't see it myself though

I don't see the value or point in going for Sessegnon. We already have Pienaar. Sessegnon is 30 next June. We have Mirallas and Oviedo who can play on the left too, and Mirallas, Delefeou and Coleman for the right.

He's.....ermmmm....well......let himself go a tad mate.

297462810.jpg

Good grief

What happened Neil?

Well, he's doing okay I guess. He can afford to eat at least

Status
Not open for further replies.