Misc. Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses is going to Liverpool as its a million loan fee then his wages. We're really skint and always will be with bk as chairman

With our recent league finishes and new tv money plus lack of big spending for seasons and player sales how on earth are we skint? (not a pop at you mate by the way just bugs me everyone saying were a skint club)

Dutch Football ‏@DutchftLeague 56s

According to de Telegraaf: Bruno Martins-Indi will travel to Liverpool to complete his transfer to Everton. #efc

Anyone know much about this guy,

Note to martinez we need creative midfielders and strikers

Source or link please.

bob martinez did say we'd come out of the transfer season stronger...

I beleive he has the lads working with weights as we speak

Get a follow on @football_oranje their usually ahead of the game on anything Eredivisie.

Just tweeted "De Telegraaf reporter states the Bruni Martins Indi will travel to Liverpool in case of any move to Everton"

Then " However Nartins said today ' I've heard nothing. I'll just sign up Monday at Oranje' - meaning he's on international duty.

If you're happy with this summer transfer window then fine, a lot of other people can see how it is going to leave us way behind the leading pack, and way behind the RS, who have been at their weakest for years.

What top of the league and just beaten the champions with a 100% record so far? Sure I've seen them weaker mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.