Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ashamed of this team. I hate all our players, I hate our owners and I hate our manager. We are a spineless cowardly shell of a club.

Yeah we won sweet f all, but at least we had some sort of identity, in the Moyes years.At least the players we had then, actually seemed to care and have fight and passion.But a serious rot has set in over the past 5 years.It started with Martinez, and has continued on under Koeman, Unsy, Big Sam, and now Marco Silva.Look if we lose this, then there will be serious pressure on Silva.And rightly so.

There is a channel called Jones on SkyTV here in NZ and it plays only old shows. Lovejoy was on the other day. I recall my girlfriend back in the day (Fiona Malcolm) used to enjoy that show. Fiona, btw, is now a head honcho at Vogue magazine..lovely looking girl with a great head.
and what do you do mate..

it HAS to be more interesting reading your waffle, than watching this game

Away to a championship side in this weather you can see the banana skin coming... is it too early for me to say let’s just regroup for next season yet?

Mina put out of his misery

images

Status
Not open for further replies.