Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish he would ditch zonal marking.
We must be the worst Everton side ever at defending set pieces.
Silva will be a gonner if he persists with this.

No mate. The antique dealer and loveable rogue from Suffolk.
There is a channel called Jones on SkyTV here in NZ and it plays only old shows. Lovejoy was on the other day. I recall my girlfriend back in the day (Fiona Malcolm) used to enjoy that show. Fiona, btw, is now a head honcho at Vogue magazine..lovely looking girl with a great head.

Dear Gylfi:

65A339ED-159F-4D23-972B-B6937FF43644.jpeg

If he had reacted like he should to the knock back in, he would have been right underneath it.

Zero assertiveness.

When the 10 men in front of you are playing so bad, you lose confidence as a keeper. Especially in your back four. Will they deal with the cross or wont they. Should I come or shouldn't I. It creates indecision in a keepers mind and inevitably you come for the ones you shouldn't, you don't come for the ones you should or you are left in two minds with the keeper and the back four expecting each other to deal with it.

Result: Indecision, poor judgement, loss of confidence and opposition goals.

Have to laugh at you lot. Have been watching us for 60 years. Your all jubilant when we score and pulling us apart when we concede. I have seen the very best of Everton. And I,ll tell you all = WE ARE 5 YEARS BEHIND OF GETTING IN TOP FOUR, EVEN IF WE START BUYING NOW. !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.