Transfer Rumour Miler Alejandro Bolaños Reasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think we will be done now but here's hoping otherwise haha

not complaining if we are done like, a new player to look forward to, not too shabby.
Yeah it's not too bad at all. Shipped out Geads on loan just now and this Niasse lad seems like he has the best parts of Kone and Naismith combined: burst of pace, cuts in from the left, handful for defenders, slots and assists!

Yeah it's not too bad at all. Shipped out Geads on loan just now and this Niasse lad seems like he has the best parts of Kone and Naismith combined: burst of pace, cuts in from the left, handful for defenders, slots and assists!
For me personally the best thing is i have never heard of him before until he was linked a couple days ago. If it was someone who we already knew it probably would have been less exciting, but randomy african footballer joins and im genuinely looking forward to seeing him play lol

My missus just called me up to say it was on the radio a few minutes ago ( Ray Stubbs ) saying that we are trying to tie this deal up as well today.

My missus is a Kopite though and loves nothing more than to wind up on deadline day. Just wondered if anyone else heard him mention this?

Status
Not open for further replies.