Midfield Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should welcome Gana back by acknowledging the difficult adjustment he faces, as much has changed at Goodison since he was last here.

(Tune: Mad World)

All around me are familiar faces,
Kneel for races, rainbow laces,
Pay for bevvies with their iPhone cases,
Strikers nowhere, strikers nowhere...

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
This midfield in which I’m playing is the best we’ve ever had
But we’ve no striker to pass to
No one to score a goal
Meanwhile all the woke kids hate me
It’s a very very…

MAD WORLD

As expected defending the summer window we had from a recruitment perspective including the lack of strikers. Frank seems to put a lot of faith in dcl which was suppose to be back training this week and now we are told next week...feeling similar to end of last season where we keep saying next week and then the following week and so forth...clearly the club is gambling on dcl keeping us in the league with no plan b...

As expected defending the summer window we had from a recruitment perspective including the lack of strikers. Frank seems to put a lot of faith in Dominic Calvert-Lewin which was suppose to be back training this week and now we are told next week...feeling similar to end of last season where we keep saying next week and then the following week and so forth...clearly the club is gambling on Dominic Calvert-Lewin keeping us in the league with no plan b...
What’s the tune for that?

Gimme hope Onana! Oh Gimme hope Onana till the morning comes.

Not the midfield, but just thought of it. Apologies if already mentioned somewhere

From 1 min 3....
Oo na na na
It's the way that we rock when he's doing his thing
Oo na na na
Someone else have to finish this...

Status
Not open for further replies.