Match Thread Middlesbrough Vs Everton - Capital One Cup - Quarter Final - Tuesday 1st December - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 89

Aye, but they also kept a clean sheet vs Utd as well and played well versus City last year so seem to be able to step it up when needed.

I'm just nervous ijjy!

Man United don't have a magically creative winger, a big black tank that terrifies defenders, and an intimidating Scouser from Wavertree that happens to be really talented. Instead they have a skilful young Frenchman that would be in the back pocket of any decent backline, Shrek, and Bastian the slow old grey-haired pig-farmer.

Just seen this and remembered we are on tonight, yeahhhh.
Expect a performance tonight to make up for our little slip up on Saturday. And if we concede more than one goal, going to join the fume fest in the thread that shall not be named. Unless we score ten that is.

We should be having a field day against these the way we've been attacking. The defence will understandably be shaky though after the weekend.

....I'm not so sure we will be as expansive, especially if Deulofeu sits it out. I think they concede very few goals at home so I expect it to be tight. Hope you are right and I am wrong.

Lukaku FTS and a 2-1 Blues win at 40/1 for me, first time I've been nervous pre match all season bar the Derby I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.