Middlesborough it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a look at me old ticket stub from the quarters in 2002 and the game falls 2 days before that game took place, how far have we come in 7 years whereas boro have gone backwards. if we get beat i don't think davey is in danger of losing his job.

we need to smash these to give us confidence going into the semis against a possible big 4 team. plus we need revenge for the league draw.

I think we can beat 'em but it's going to be harder without Mikky.

Let's hope some of our other players are back from injury.

That may not be true, the odds of Boro getting a result is inversely proportional to the quality of the competetion that they face. Brasil 1970 no problem, Luton town, problem. I'd feel more confident about advancing if Moyes threw VDM and 10 fans from the stands out there.

They played well last night so thats their decent performance out the window.

Hopefully Ossie and Pienarr will be back in time for this and we don't get any more bloody injuries on Sat.

And it wasn't so long ago we went to analfield and got a draw missing Arteta so we really should beat these.

The way this cup is going so far its af it is just meant to be. COYB. I've reserved two hotels, now and I'm driving a minibus full of the lads down there. Cannot wait. I was in Canada for the last trip to Wembley, this time nothing is going to prevent me getting there. I hope

The way this cup is going so far its af it is just meant to be. COYB. I've reserved two hotels, now and I'm driving a minibus full of the lads down there. Cannot wait. I was in Canada for the last trip to Wembley, this time nothing is going to prevent me getting there. I hope

Except a mini bus explosian!lol;)

Status
Not open for further replies.