Mick Rathbone to return

Status
Not open for further replies.
His family make nice bread

and this guy's family also

JS64300160.jpg

as long as he doesn't tell any of them to run off an ACL tear again then its good news haha

It can be a difficult injury to diagnose.
When I did mine, it took 3 Dr's, 2 x rays and finally an MRI 2 months later to determine I had completely ruptured that and my meniscus and would need surgery. I couldn't walk, but the only physical evidence of an ACL tear is to test mobility in the joint, and mine was initially diagnosed (twice) as a sprain as my other ligaments and muscles in my leg seized to prevent the supposed movement they were looking for. Even Bolasie got up and tried to carry on with his.

Was unfortunate for Gosling, and I suppose the best thing is to err on the side of caution in these instances, but if Gosling felt OK, its a call anyone could have made. I knew something was up because I couldn't bend my leg or put any weight through it without extreme pain, and Dr's still told me otherwise.

Aside from that though, he still has a great reputation and was well liked, don't see the problem in this whatsoever.

Interesting that it said in the article that there was a parting of the way with Moyes after 2009. To be honest I never thought our injury record under Moyes was good and 2009 just capped it off. In fairness though we seemed to have nosedived since then with a terrible run of injuries. Touchwood that early signs under Silva seem promising with us having a fully fit squad for the first time I can remember in a long time.

When I did mine, it took 3 Dr's, 2 x rays and finally an MRI 2 months later to determine I had completely ruptured that and my meniscus and would need surgery. I couldn't walk, but the only physical evidence of an ACL tear is to test mobility in the joint, and mine was initially diagnosed (twice) as a sprain as my other ligaments and muscles in my leg seized to prevent the supposed movement they were looking for. Even Bolasie got up and tried to carry on with his.

Was unfortunate for Gosling, and I suppose the best thing is to err on the side of caution in these instances, but if Gosling felt OK, its a call anyone could have made. I knew something was up because I couldn't bend my leg or put any weight through it without extreme pain, and Dr's still told me otherwise.

Aside from that though, he still has a great reputation and was well liked, don't see the problem in this whatsoever.

I know mate ive had a catalogue of knee troubles in my life and went through similar troubles to get to the bottom of them (culminating in an MRI)

my post was mainly in jest to be fair haha

He was trying to leave the field , and Basil waved him back on many times.........

Status
Not open for further replies.