Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive bullet dodged with this no-mark. Yeah I'd of liked a decent striker in right now, but this clown isn't much better then the garbage we've already got. He'd just be another drain on wages that we'd have to offload a year from now. We're gonna finish safely in mid-table mediocrity with or without him this season. At best he'd of shocked me and maybe been the difference between 10th and 8th so you'll have to excuse me of I couldn't care less that he's gone to Palace. We can only hang tight till the summer and bring in somebody quality then or at least better then Batshuayi, aka a different shade of crap to what we've already got........

Probably a good thing he's gone to Palace - a bit like when Rom went to West Brom. If he proves his worth at a dross team, it's much less of a gamble if we try and sign him.

Good luck to him and Palace, but for Everton to tak him on at 160k a week and a transfer fee is far too rich from my point of view. I hope that Everton have their striker in their target for a deal in the summer and it's a done deal - well I can live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.