Michael Palin, Evertonian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckblue

Player Valuation: £50m
Says he's a Sheffield man (both teams) but I think he has a soft spot for us, too. Picks us to beat City 2-1 and for the ****e to lose to Palace 1-0. Lawrenson, of course, picks a 2-0 City win and a 2-0 Red Crap win.

"I'm g-g-g-going to k-k-k-kill you K-K-K-Ken!"

That guy who went to every country in the world, Graham Hughes, is an Evertonian too.
Wonder what it is about supporting Everton that makes people want to run far, far away.
Or maybe it's because we're all intelligent, well-read, well-travelled folks who are interested in the planet as a whole. Yeah, let's go with that

Gil Norton, who's produced albums for The Pixies, Counting Crows Jimmy Eat World and the Foo Fighters, is a blue too.

Is right Gil.

I've heard that the famous actor John Hurt may be a blue, I've never seen any evidence of it, but it is scientific fact !

That guy who went to every country in the world, Graham Hughes, is an Evertonian too.
Wonder what it is about supporting Everton that makes people want to run far, far away.
Or maybe it's because we're all intelligent, well-read, well-travelled folks who are interested in the planet as a whole. Yeah, let's go with that

Chico, he's taking the xxxx out of you here.

Last edited:
Palin claims both but I think he's pretty far slanted to Wednesday...when Python's site first went live Idle used to take questions and I asked him what teams they supported and he claimed Wolves and said Palin was Wednesday and Cleese was (I could swear he said) West Ham but also mentioned another that I can't remember...been YEARS.

Saw him at wembley 86 wearing everton scarf giving quick vox pop interview after the match. Said he was gutted we had lost.

really? that's great coz he is a truly boss actor

(although it has to be said Elephant Man is one of the sh!ttest super heroes ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.