2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking "how the fluck have we spunked 30m on him". He looked like a 300k player tonight it was embarrassing

Some Burnley fans were adamant that Mee was the better centre back last year. Suppose it doesn’t help that we’ve had about 25 different combinations at the back and maybe a settled back 4 will give him a bit of a boost. But as of yet, I’m annoyed at his performances

Bailed out by Williams and Pickford ( Williams says it all )

Easily his worst game of the season, he'll come good though, once the Dutch fraud had gone and there'd some semblance of team formation.

Big diff between a bad player and one playing badly, yeah doing cheap but once this lot are settled into a proper managed side he will be fine

Hands down the worst centre back performance I've seen since either that Alcaraz horror show or Luiz against the Germans.

I don't understand what he does. He's utterly inept at heading and looks very, very slow and clumsy. His positioning is poor and he gives attackers about ten yards of room when marking. What is he good at?

Looks a very clumsy player at the moment. For a tall lad he can’t really head the ball very well either.

Status
Not open for further replies.