2023/24 Michael Keane

Well done, actually felt relieved he was in the team with Godfrey. I think Godfrey definitely needs defenders who can win in the air to play alongside him.

Those saying Keane played well today have your eyes checked. He was extremely poor, and fortunate that Tarkowski had a man of the match performance covering 3 positions at once.

Happy for the 3-Points but I hope to never have to see Michael Keane in an Everton shirt ever again.

Let’s not let a good result from a below average performance against a very poor squad convince us Keane deserves a spot as a squad player.

We need to have him in the shop window everyday between now and when his contract expires in June of 25.

Those saying Keane played well today have your eyes checked. He was extremely poor, and fortunate that Tarkowski had a man of the match performance covering 3 positions at once.

Happy for the 3-Points but I hope to never have to see Michael Keane in an Everton shirt ever again.

Let’s not let a good result from a below average performance against a very poor squad convince us Keane deserves a spot as a squad player.

We need to have him in the shop window everyday between now and when his contract expires in June of 25.

Too late.

Dyche will have him back in the side over Branthwaite I imagine on the back of that result.

You could never accuse Keane of not putting a shift in or going into hiding even when he's having one of his error-strewn games.

Made up for him tonight. He's waited a long time for a chance and you certainly can say Branthwaite wasn't missed which gives Dyche the kind of selection headache a manager wants with such a big game on the horizon on Tuesday.